Friday, March 22, 2013

Guthery's Auction! (and soon to be new location!)

If you went to Don's last Sunday, I'm sure you heard that they are moving to their new location this week. 3.17.13 was the last auction in their old location.  Their new location is at 650 Bain Street in Springdale.

We sure had a good time on Sunday.  The deal of the day for me was this Hobnail pitcher and 6 glass set.  I picked up this beauty for $5.00  I have found these selling all over  ebay and etsy for crazy amounts of money.  I haven't decided yet if I want to sell these or keep them for myself.


I also picked up an iridescent hobnail rectangle bowl.  I haven't done any research on this one yet so I'm not sure of the value.



For $1.00 I got some miscellaneous pieces on a table which included some bookends, a compote and two small pitchers.  I have found similar bookends selling high on the internet.  I need to do some more research on all the pieces to truly see what all I have here.


I also picked up a cool old wood box and wood shelf for $14 each.



Hope to see you at Guthery's new place on Sunday.  Check out the "Auctions and Events" tab for a listing and photos of the items he will be selling on Sunday.

See you there!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment