Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is Risen!

He isn't here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen. Come, see where his body was lying. Matthew 28:6

Happy Easter!  I hope your weekend plans include spending time with family.  I spend the morning babysitting my awesome niece.


I also did some prep for tomorrow's easter celebration.  My parents and grandparents will be joining Jim and Tyler and I for lunch. 

I found a neat egg decorating tutorial on Pinterest last year but never got around to trying it.  I decided earlier in the week I was going to try it for this Easter. Here is a link to the pin.

I strayed just a bit from the directions....I didn't have any good ties or boxers so I used a couple silk scarves.  I should have chosen some with a bit more color, but here is the final result, and a couple other pics of my Easter decor.
 




 
I hope everyone has a great Easter!
XOXO
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment